1. By submitting an order I declare that I am at least 18 years old or I have the full authorization of a parent or guardian.
2. I understand that I am responsible for complying with my country’s importation laws and taxes and that all goods are shipped at the Purchaser’s own risk.
3. The Funky Jewellery Company Ltd ships to many destinations in the world via registered Airmail
4. UK Next Working Day delivery is
available on selected products when the order is placed before 2.30 pm
Monday-Friday. Please note: orders placed after 2.30pm Friday or during the
weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Orders placed on a
bank holiday will be dispatched on the next working day.
Please note orders may not be delivered next day in the following circumstances
Matters beyond our reasonable control
- Sometimes we may not be able to provide the services because of something beyond our reasonable control (such as war, acts of terrorism, extreme weather conditions, earthquakes, fire, floods, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown (including of machinery, equipment, and vehicles), any public or private road being blocked, or industrial action and the outcomes of it if this prevents us from providing our usual service).
- If this happens, we will not be responsible to you. However, we will try to tell you promptly about any event which affects how we provide the services.
5. I understand that The Funky Jewellery Company Ltd products can only be dispatched pending payment in full, (including delivery charges), with credit card verification. Purchases made will be processed and only dispatched to the cardholders billing address and orders will only be processed with a daytime contactable telephone number and email address.
6. Payment can be made securely through the website using debit/credit cards. Residents of the United Kingdom may pay via Cheque (see shopping basket)
7. I understand that The Funky Jewellery Company Ltd does not promise that products are necessarily available, and all products are offered for sale subject to availability. In the unlikely event that the selected items are not in stock, I will advised by email and offered other options or I can have these items cancelled upon request.
8. While The Funky Jewellery Company Ltd aims to be precise in supplying items purchased, neither The Funky Jewellery Company Ltd(the Vendor), any shipper, agency or other intermediary shall be held liable regarding any legal action resulting in discrepancy’s made from the purchase or complications following the use of items purchased.
9. If for whatever reason you are not happy with your purchase The Funky Jewellery Company Ltd offer a 14 day money back guarantee on all purchase (except earrings and body jewellery see below) When items are returned any free gifts you have received must also be returned or you will not receive your refund.
All returns must be returned with a completed returns form
please click here to print a copy
The following terms and conditions apply:
- All returns must be returned with a completed returns form (please click here to print a copy.)
- All items must be returned via registered mail and all responsibility for the item remains with you until we have received them back.
- We do not refund postage
- You are responsible for all postage costs incurred to return the item.
- Any free gifts you have received must also be returned or you will not receive your refund.
- Item must be returned in their original condition. Please Note Items that The Funky Jewellery Company Ltd considers to have been mistreated or damaged through wear and tear will not be replaced or refunded.
- All sales of earrings are final due to reasons of hygiene, and returns
are only accepted in the following cases:
- If the Item Is defective.
- If the item I receive is not what has been purchased.
- If multiple items are sent back for a refund we reserve the right to charge a 10% handling fee. Eg: if you order 3 pendants to see which one you like best you may be charged a restocking fee if you return the other two.
10. I understand all sales of earrings and body Jewellery are final due to hygienic reasons, and returns are only accepted in the following cases:
If the item is defective
If the item I receive is not what has been purchased I must contact The Funky Jewellery Company Ltd via email within 14 Days after goods have been received to request a return, stating the reason for return. Items that The Funky Jewellery Company Ltd considers to have been mistreated or damaged through wear and tear will not be replaced or refunded.
11. I understand that due to continual updating of products The Funky Jewellery Company Ltd reserve the right to change specifications and amend prices without prior notice. The Funky Jewellery Company Ltd also reserves the right to cancel suspect purchases without notice.
12. I acknowledge that any Internet Service Providers, Designers or Support Agencies connected with this Web Site are in no way responsible for the conduct of the Site’s owner or the Vendor of such goods and services as are herein advertised for sale. Nor can said Providers and Agencies enter into discussion with anyone concerning such goods and services, nor act as intermediary between Purchaser and Vendor.
13. The Vendor, his agencies and providers will endeavour as far as possible to ensure that all Purchaser and transaction details are transmitted securely and in an encoded form in such manner as to preclude their capture and successful use by any third party.
14. It is not usually possible to detect from inspection of an Internet transmission whether the original of it had been forged, wrongfully altered or otherwise misused or whether transmission details such as name of sender, sender’s email address, or date and time of transmission imprinted on it automatically are genuine. Therefore I hereby indemnify the vendor and his agencies against any actions arising from the Vendor or Vendor’s agencies acting upon and such Internet transmission.
15. I understand that all jewellery items sold on this website are Inspired by the work of Charles Rennie Mackintosh and the Art Nouveau period and not originals.
16. I understand that all jewellery sold is subject to copyright Law of the respective jewellery designer17. I understand that any images are not always to scale and Jewellery may differ in size from the image shown We will wherever appropriate give dimensions of the products.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Copyright 2012 The Funky Jewellery Company Ltd.